Breast surgery is a very popular procedure. However, as with any procedure, there is a possibility that breast surgery may fail. In this article, we talked about the symptoms of failed breast surgery and how you can correct this situation. We wish you a pleasant reading.
Why Do Breast Surgery Fail?
Breast aesthetic surgeries may not be successful in some cases. The reasons why breast surgery may not produce the desired results are as follows:
- If there is no proper communication between the patient and the surgeon, the results are not as desired.
- The experience of the surgeon and the surgical techniques used are important. Incorrect technique or inexperience can lead to some complications.
- Postoperative patient care and recovery process are important. Failure of the patient to follow the postoperative instructions or inadequate care may result in failure.
- If you have had breast augmentation surgery, implants are not for life and are likely to wear out as you age.
- During procedures such as biopsies, there is a possibility that the needles may puncture the implant and cause leakage. This can lead to rupture.
Detecting Breast Implant Failure
Rupture or rupture of a breast implant can sometimes lead to obvious symptoms, but in some cases there may be no symptoms at all. Symptoms that may occur if the implant ruptures are as follows:
- Rupture of the breast implant causes a significant change in the shape of the breasts. This can lead to a reduction in breast size or an asymmetrical appearance.
- Scar tissue that forms around the ruptured implant can lead to hardening and compression of the breast tissue. This can be painful and cause the breasts to become hard or abnormally firm.
- Ripples and dimples appear on the breast.
- When silicone gel implants rupture, it is possible for the silicone to leak into the surrounding tissue. This can cause pain or swelling.
What Should I Do If I Suspect I Had a Botched Breast Aesthetics?
If you have had breast aesthetic surgery and are not satisfied with the results, you can solve this situation by following the ways below:
- As a first step, contact your surgeon who performed the procedure. Express your concerns clearly.
- Schedule an evaluation appointment with your doctor.
- If you are not satisfied with your surgeon's answers or would like more information, you can get a second opinion from another plastic surgeon or a doctor specializing in breast surgery.
- Review your recovery process after surgery. Because some cases are caused by not following the instructions that should be done during the recovery period.
- The recovery period after surgery can take some time and the results are not immediately visible. Some conditions may be part of your healing process and may improve over time.
- If you are still not satisfied with the results, you may consider a revision. This is especially done as a result of surgical errors and not meeting expectations.
Can a Failed Breast Aesthetic be Fixed?
If you have had a breast surgery that you are not satisfied with the results, it is possible to correct these results. When you encounter an unexpected result, you can request a revision surgery from your surgeon. Your surgeon will evaluate the situation and tell you what kind of surgery will be performed.
Can I Trust Breast Surgery in Turkey?
If you want to have breast aesthetics in Turkey and you are worried that the surgery will fail, we must tell you that this process should not scare you. Every year, many people from many different countries come to Turkey to have breast surgery. The reason for this is the development of health tourism in Turkey. There are many breast aesthetic surgeons in Turkey and each of them are professional surgeons who have received quality training. Thus, you can have breast surgery in Turkey in a reliable way.
You can achieve your dream breast appearance by undergoing breast surgery in Turkey. For more information, you can visit the breast surgery in Turkey page and contact Estetica Istanbul.
Frequently Asked Questions
When there is a problem with the breast implant, your breast size decreases and fluctuations occur. When this happens, you can understand that there is a problem with your breast implant.
When your body does not accept the breast implant; It manifests itself with symptoms such as pain, weakness and deformity.